Professional Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Phenix City in Alabama. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 334-246-0673
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Phenix City pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Phenix City exterminator of wildlife. At Professional Wildlife Services, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Phenix City trappers at Professional Wildlife Services a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for free wildlife removal in Phenix City
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Russell County Animal Services: (334) 297-2632
Alabama Wildlife Commission: 334-242-3465
Phenix City Police Department: 334-448-2817
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Alabama is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Phenix City wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Phenix City animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Russell County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Russell County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Russell County Animal Services: (334) 297-2632
Phenix City Wildlife Tip:
Fastest way to get rid of bats
There are many places inside our household like the attic, the basement, the cellar etc where we do not pay a visit on a regular basis. These spaces remain isolated and void of any human movement and are often not exposed to direct sunlight. Thus, these spaces are prone to becoming the breeding ground to animals like bats before long. Bats dwell in such spaces as they are intrinsically nocturnal and like the damp environment prevailing there. They often invade in large numbers and establish a colony of settlement in the vulnerable locations. They also cause damage on the structural front and their excreta are highly corrosive to the wooden framework. It has also been found that Bat excreta contains toxins which if inhaled upon may cause a flu like disease named Histoplasmosis. Thus, it is of supreme importance to get rid of bats from the household framework and also prevent them from infiltrating.
However, one of the most common techniques adopted by us in these circumstances is that of calling an agency for pest control and mass extermination of the animals. This method fails to stand on an ethical point of view and thus many other humane and harmless methods may be summoned upon in this respect. Among many alternative methods, home remedies remain a favourite in delivering fast, efficient and long lasting results, some of which are discussed in details:
1. Use of Moth balls or Naphthalene: Bats have an aversion towards naphthalene vapour and tend to avoid its presence. So application of moth balls and naphthalene near the plausible habitat regions of bats yield fast and durable results.
2. Proper Illumination of prone areas: Bats have a natural tendency to group and colonize in spaces which are less prone to direct sunlight or any source of light for the matter of fact. So providing good lighting in prone areas like the attic or cellar disturbs their natural trajectory and thus keeps them away.
3. Application of Cinnamon: Cinnamon acts as a natural and harmless nontoxic repellent of bats and sprinkling cinnamon powder in the bat residing colonies makes them evacuate at a very quick rate.
4. Application of Clove oil or Eucalyptus oil: Bats have a very strong ability to smell and thus applying eucalyptus fragrance or clove oil in prone areas yield quick result due to the pungency of the odour.
5. Fixing holes and possible entry points: Bats often enter through unused open windows, gaps and holes in the wall and also through other spaces not insulated from the outer surroundings. Thus it should be of great importance to fix holes and openings in prone areas which are more than half an inch in diameter. Also, the woodwork inside the walls should be kept in check since often they contain inlets which act as regular thoroughfare for bats.
6. Keeping reflective objects near the source of light: This can be a very good way to increase the level of illumination in the space, making it hard for the bats to colonize.
Having said all of this, one needs to also be careful of the breeding season of the bats (February-April) when the infiltration rate increases.
Phenix City, AL Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Phenix City wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Alabama snakes and
bats. We at Professional Wildlife Services are the best among Phenix City nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Phenix City bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Phenix City
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 334-246-0673 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Phenix City, or wildlife removal in Russell County, please give Professional Wildlife Services a call at 334-246-0673, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.