Professional Wildlife Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of St. Clair County in Alabama. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 205-267-4333
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many St. Clair County pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your St. Clair County exterminator of wildlife. At Professional Wildlife Services, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our St. Clair County trappers at Professional Wildlife Services a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in St. Clair County
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
the County Animal Services: (205) 814-1567
Alabama Wildlife Commission: 334-242-3465
St. Clair County Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
Alabama is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional St. Clair County wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some St. Clair County animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
the County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the the County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
the County Animal Services: (205) 814-1567
St. Clair County Wildlife Tip:
How to keep mice out of my garbage
Mice love to eat and must to chew to file down their ever-growing incisors. While they love seeds nuts and grasses, they are opportunistic feeders and will gladly eat an easily proffered meal. Your garbage is the perfect place to do all those things. No one wants mice crawling in and out of their garbage for several reasons. If you want to keep mice out of your garbage, here are some tips we have gathered from folks just like you!
1) DIY- try an all-natural way of keeping mice (and supposedly a host of other critters) out of your trash. You can run mice off by sprinkling cayenne pepper flakes around and on top of the garbage. The capsaicin is the pepper is supposed to cause the mouse great discomfort and make your trash unappealing. Mix ammonia, dish soap, and pepper sauce together and spray your trash. The mixture is designed to make your trash unappetizing to the mice. The scent of Moth balls is also said to run mice off. Some people place traps around the garbage cans to catch the mice before they ever go in. You can also Place rubber snakes or an owl statue near the trash can. The terrified mice should see these natural predators and stay away.
2) Commercial products- There are lots of mouse deterrents on the market that are made to go in or around your garbage cans. The products come as spray, powders, and granules. You can also buy poison that won't keep the mice out of the trash, but will temporarily solve your mouse problem. Just make sure no other animals can access the poisoned trash.
3) Get a trash can with slick, smooth sides that cannot be climbed, and keep your cans away from any ledge, wall, or frame that would allow them to climb in.
4) Use a solid metal can that the mice cannot chew through.
5) Make sure that your can have a secure latch that will prevent a mouse form opening the lid to climb in.
6) Stow your cans in a secure locating like a windowless garage or utility closet. Remember, because of their cylindrical bodies, a mouse can fit through a crack only a quarter of an inch wide.
Just remember that the mice are not trying to cause trouble, they are just looking for food and water. Your garbage just happens to be the closet and easiest source. If you try all the tips listed above and are still having problems, you might need to seek the help of a professional animal removal service. They can help you beat the mice and keep them gone!
St. Clair County, AL Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are St. Clair County wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of Alabama snakes and
bats. We at Professional Wildlife Services are the best among St. Clair County nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your St. Clair County bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your St. Clair County
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 205-267-4333 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in St. Clair County, or wildlife removal in the County, please give Professional Wildlife Services a call at 205-267-4333, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.