Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Cypress in California. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 714-659-6915
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Cypress pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Cypress exterminator of wildlife. At Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Cypress trappers at Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Cypress
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Orange County Animal Services: (714) 935-6848
California Wildlife Commission: 916-358-2790
Cypress Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
California is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Cypress wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Cypress animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Orange County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Orange County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Orange County Animal Services: (714) 935-6848
Cypress Wildlife Tip:
How to use one-way exclusion funnels without trapping them
Trapping and relocating a skunk is sometimes too tiring. Sometimes it is not even effective because the skunk will always find its way back to your compound. However, installing one way funnels on their entry a hole that is a genus method.
Why use one-way exclusion funnels?
I admit, there are too many methods out there that you can use to exclude a skunk. However, I advocate for one-way exclusion funnels. Here are some of my reasons:
- It is a harmless method - the skunk will walk out on its own. It is does no harm the skunk in anyway. In addition to that, all the pets and farm animals in your homestead remain safe too.
- It is an easy method - you do not have to figure out where to relocate the skunk to. You do not have to do too much follow up either. You just have to install the funnels and the skunk will walk out freely.
- It is a permanent method of keeping out the skunk - the funnels are fitted in a way that they only allow the skunk out. This means that it will never access your compound ever again.
How to use one - way exclusion funnels
Despite the fact that this is one of the most effective methods of keeping out the skunk, most people do not know how to go about it. Below are some simple steps that will see you there:
- Identify the skunk's entry hole. Take your time to study the skunk. Learn about its entry hole on the fence or even its den. Its fur, dropping, characterizes the hole and it is large enough to let it in.
- Seal all the other holes in the fence apart from the main entry hole. This includes the space under your gate too.
- Fit the one way out funnel on the main entry hole. The funnel had better be strong enough. The skunk can squeeze itself back into the compound through the same funnel.
- After you are sure that the skunk is out of the compound, inspect its den. Make sure there are no pups left behind. If any, use gloves to pick them up and remove them from your compound.
- Clean and disinfect the den. Remove the dropping and leftovers. If there are stains due to the skunks' urine, you may consider repainting. Disinfect the place to prevent contamination.
Use of one - way out funnel is one of the easiest ways of evicting a skunk. However, it bears no fruits if not done well.
Cypress, CA Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Cypress wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of California snakes and
bats. We at Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim are the best among Cypress nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Cypress bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Cypress
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 714-659-6915 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Cypress, or wildlife removal in Orange County, please give Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim a call at 714-659-6915, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.