Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Orange in California. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 714-659-6915
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2020. There are many Orange pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Orange exterminator of wildlife. At Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Orange trappers at Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at email@example.com
Resources for free wildlife removal in Orange
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Orange County Animal Services: (714) 935-6848
California Wildlife Commission: 916-358-2790
Orange Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
California is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Orange wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Orange animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Orange County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Orange County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Orange County Animal Services: (714) 935-6848
Orange Wildlife Tip:
How to find and remove a dead skunk
The pungent smell from a skunks spray is too much. It is long lasting too. If you have experienced it, you can understand what I am talking about. Well, a dead decaying skunk will not produce any better smell. Finding the dead skunk as soon as possible is exactly what you need to do as soon as possible.
How to tell if there is a dead skunk in your homestead
After finding out that there is a dead skunk in your house, you need to track it down before it starts decaying. But, how will you tell that there is a dead skunk in your home. This is how to find out:
- After poisoning - if you were trying to evict the skunk and you choose poisoning as the best option, then the process of finding its dead body should start as soon as you find the poisoned bait already eaten.
- If you had seen a sickly skunk in your homestead but you cannot find it anymore.
- If you smell start coming out of its den - it could be skunks spray, but finding out if it is a dead skunk will not harm you.
- If you were studying the skunk and you cannot see it anymore - you might have been observing the time it gets in and out of its den. Then some day, you see it getting in and never leaving the den again.
Removing a dead skunk
After speculating a possibility of a dead skunk in your homestead, the process of removal should start immediately. Follow these simple steps for better results:
- Gather protective clothes - they may include gloves and breathing masks. You do not want stand the smell emitted by the dead skunk or end up acquiring diseases due to contact with the skunks droppings.
- Locate the place - find out where the dead skunk might be. Inspect under the shed, house, porch or even bushy areas in your garden.
- Use a shovel to pick it up and put it - after locating where the dead skunk is, pick it up with a shovel and place it in a box.
- Dispose it - now it is time to dispose it. The smell can go for months before clearing from the air. Therefore, you have to dispose it well. Burying it deep into the ground may be a good solution. You may also incinerate it.
- Clean and disinfect the area.
The smell of a dead skunk is just as pungent as its spray. Find that dead skunk as soon as possible or you will have to learn to leave with the smell for the next few months or years.
Orange, CA Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Orange wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of California snakes and
bats. We at Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim are the best among Orange nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Orange bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Orange
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 714-659-6915 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Orange, or wildlife removal in Orange County, please give Wildlife Pest Control Anaheim a call at 714-659-6915, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.