Montoya Trapping Services provides professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Rancho Palos Verdes in California. We offer custom animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, animals digging in your yard, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon or other critter, we have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your problem. For a consultation and price quote, give us a call at 310-341-2036
Click here to check our prices updated for year 2022. There are many Rancho Palos Verdes pest control companies for animals out there, but not all of them are licensed and insured professionals. Make sure that you hire a competent expert for your Rancho Palos Verdes exterminator of wildlife. At Montoya Trapping Services, we will be courteous and friendly and take the time to answer your questions. Give our Rancho Palos Verdes trappers at Montoya Trapping Services a call, and we will listen to your problem, and make an appointment to perform an inspection. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for free wildlife removal in Rancho Palos Verdes
If you can't afford our pro wildlife work, you can try these agencies for free wildlife removal:
Los Angeles County Animal Services: 310-523-9566
California Wildlife Commission: 916-358-2790
Rancho Palos Verdes Police Department: Call your local police, they sometimes help.
These agencies will only help with certain types of wildlife problems, and they are not always consistent. If you want a high quality of help done right, call our company.
California is full of wildlife, including snakes, squirrels, raccoons, skunks, opossums, and more. Wildlife removal is a complex field. I recommend professional Rancho Palos Verdes wildlife control services if you want to solve a critter problem legally and correctly. For example, we specialize in animals in the attic, which have broken into the house and almost always have a nest of baby animals. It is necessary to perform correct preventative repairs to keep pest animals a out of your house for good. We perform full building inspection, do the the repairs and we also offer attic decontamination if necessary. Rats and mice love to live in attics, and can chew wires or leave droppings. Some Rancho Palos Verdes animals frequently enter homes, and correct removal is not a simple task.
DOG or CAT: If you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local
Los Angeles County Animal Control
for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, vaccinations, licenses,
pet adoption, lost pets, and more. If you have a wildlife problem, you can try calling the Los Angeles County animal control, and see what they have to
say, but they will certainly not help you with a complex wildlife problem such as critters in your attic. They are a free government agency that
helps with dog and cat issues only.
Los Angeles County Animal Services: 310-523-9566
Rancho Palos Verdes Wildlife Tip:
How to protect yourself from a spraying skunk
Skunk spray is what people fear most about skunks. However, the skunk does not spray all the time it feels like. In fact, it gives adequate warning before spraying. You just have to study them and back off before it sprays.
Signs that a skunk is about to spray
Before a skunk sprays, it gives you enough warning. Some of them include:
- Stamping its feet
- Waving its long tail
- It gives a certain dance with is back
- It sways its head several times facing the enemy.
How to prevent yourself from a skunk spray
As soon as you see the skunk giving any of the above signs, it is time you back off. Here is what you may opt to do:
- Walk away slowly - do not try to scare it away. Just face away and walk. It will not feel concerned anymore and hence it will not spray.
- Stand still and do not move - if you cannot walk away, you may decide to still. Just make sure that you do not make body movement what so ever. The skunk will not notice you and hence it will just walk away.
- Do not try to corner it - this will make it wilder. It may even end up biting you on top of spraying it. Allow it to go about its business freely.
What to do if sprayed
If all the above do not work and the skunk still sprays you, do not panic take a deep breathe and follow these instructions:
- Wash your face with clean water as soon as possible. The spray contains some components that may make you blind for some time. Washing your face with clean water will help prevent this.
- Stay outdoors for as long as possible - once you get sprayed, the odor remains on you for a long time. it is transferred to everything you touch too. Staying outdoors will keep your house safe from this odor for quite a long time.
- Do not use any deodorants or body sprays - it will not make the odor go away. In fact, it will make it worse as it will for a coating that will prevent the skunk's spray from living your body.
- Get a neutralizing spray from the nearest store and use it instead. There are special types of sprays that can be used to neutralize the odor. Get one and spray yourself as soon as possible.
Dealing with the skunks spray can be very hectic. Protecting yourself from the skunk is actually much better and more time and money saving.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA Animal Control News Clip:
No current news article at this time.
We are Rancho Palos Verdes wildlife management experts, and are familiar with all the pest animals, including all species of California snakes and
bats. We at Montoya Trapping Services are the best among Rancho Palos Verdes nuisance wildlife companies and can solve all animal damage issues. Our wildlife operators are skilled at bird control and
bat removal, and would be happy to serve your Rancho Palos Verdes bat control or pigeon and bird control needs with a professional solution. Opossums, skunks, moles, and other animals
that can damage your lawn - we are the exterminators who can capture and remove them. Our specialty is removal of animals in homes such as raccoons in the attic or squirrels in the attic.
Our professional pest management of wildlife and animals can solve all of your Rancho Palos Verdes
critter capture and control needs. Give us a call at 310-341-2036 for a price quote and more information.
If you have any questions about a wildlife problem in Rancho Palos Verdes, or wildlife removal in Los Angeles County, please give Montoya Trapping Services a call at 310-341-2036, and we will listen to your problem, give you a price quote, and schedule an appointment, usually same day or next day, to solve the problem.