Austin Rodent Control & Rat Extermination
|A Wildlife Pro: Here at A Wildlife Pro of Austin, we specialize in rodent control and wildlife removal. We service the greater Austin Texas area. We remove rats from attics, as well as squirrels, raccoons, mice, bats, and other critters that invade homes. We are not a regular pest control company - we are wildlife specialists. With most wild animals, such as raccoons, we humanely trap and relocate the animals. With rats and mice, we do exterminate them, but we do it in the most humane manner possible, and without poison. Poison is ineffective, because it doesn't solve the root of the problem - we stop the rats in your attic at the source - their entry holes. We trap and remove all rats, and you are not left with rotting rat carcasses, which cause a big odor problem. For squirrels, we live trap the animals in cages, and same as with rats, we identify and seal shut all the entry points into your house. If you don't seal up the holes, new critters will come back in. They are often attracted to the scent of the previous wildlife, so we also offer attic cleanup and deodorizing services. We make sure that we solve the problem correctly the first time, and that the job is complete, and that you are rodent-free for good!
Raccoon Trapping Austin - We not only remove the little critters that scamper in your attic, we also remove the big ones! Raccoons are a common nuisance animal here in Texas. They cause problems outside, by tipping over garbage cans, eating pet food, and things like that. They also commonly break their way into attics of homes, in particular the female raccoons, because they want a safe place to raise young. We remove all the raccoons from the attic and repair the damage that they've caused.|
Armadillo Removal - The armadillo, or Texas Turkey, causes problems with its digging and rooting around. They also dig large burrows, often next to houses or under decks. We trap and relocate this critter, and stop the lawn and digging damage!
Bat and Bird Control - Bats and birds can cause big problems in homes and buildings. They often live in high numbers, and produce a lot of droppings, which can be harmful to your health. We exclude the bats without killing a single one - it's important to conserve these valuable animals. As for birds, we install exclusion devices that keep them from roosting on your building.
Remember, we're more than just normal Austin Exterminators or Austin Trappers - we are a complete, full-service, licensed and insured wildlife control company, one that cares about the quality of our work, and has the knowledge and experience to get the job done right! Give us a call any time, and we can discuss your wildlife problem, and schedule an appointment in the Austin TX area.
Call A Wildlife Pro: 512-914-7287
AVOIDING TEXAS PEST ANIMALS
A Wildlife Pro offers these tips for dealing with and preventing wildlife intrusions:
1. Don't leave pet food outside overnight.
2. Don't leave birdseed in feeders or on the ground overnight.
3. Don't put unsecured garbage outside overnight.
4. Cover crawlspace and attic openings with heavy gauge, rustproof wire mesh (not chicken wire).
5. Carefully inspect your eaves and other areas where the roof and house join. Repair deteriorating boards, warped siding and loose shingles, and seal the area where the eave meets the roof.
6. Trim overhanging branches that provide easy access to your roof for squirrels and other wildlife.
7. If you have a pet door, close it securely at night.
8. If you have a chimney, make sure that it has a secure cap. Chimneys without caps are open invitations to raccoons looking for "hollow trees" in which to give birth and raise their young.
9. If you have a deck, you can prevent Los Angeles pest animals from digging underneath it by creating an L-shaped barrier. Attach heavy gauge wire mesh to the base of the deck, sink it six inches into the ground, bend it 90 degrees away from the deck for 12 inches then cover it with soil.
10. Seal your house or building so that animals can't get in!