Guilford County Animal Services / North Carolina NC

Information about domestic and wild animal problems in Guilford County

County Animal ServicesIf you need assistance with a domestic animal, such as a dog or a cat, you need to call your local Guilford County animal services for assistance. They can help you out with issues such as stray dogs, stray cats, spay & neuter programs, vaccinations, licenses, pet adoption, bite reports, deceased pets, lost pets, local animal complaints and to report neglected or abused animals.

Guilford County Animal Services: (336) 641-5990

REPORT WILDLIFE ISSUES: (336) 641-5990 or 919-707-0040

To report a dead animal on the road, an injured bird, a lost baby squirrel, a dangerous bear, or anything like that, call any of these free government animal services:

  • Guilford County Animal Services: (336) 641-5990
  • North Carolina Wildlife Commission: 919-707-0040
  • Summerfield police department: 336-641-2300
These agencies often deal with public wildlife issues or animal concerns where the public health or safety is involved, or other types of animal issues. These are free services.

Critter Problem at Your House? Hire TruTech Wildlife Service
Wildlife removal is not a free service.

Summerfield Wildlife ControlGuilford County does not provide free wildlife control services. If you want to pay for critter removal services, call TruTech Wildlife Service at 336-310-0879. They provide professional wildlife control for both residential & commercial customers in the city of Summerfield. They offer custom Summerfield wild animal control solutions for almost any type of wildlife problem, whether it be the noises of squirrels running through the attic, a colony of bats living in a building, or the destructive behavior of a raccoon, they have the experience and the tools to quickly and professionally solve your animal problem in Guilford County in North Carolina. Check their prices, and for a consultation, give them a call at 336-310-0879

It is important to remember that most county animal services in Guilford County and elsewhere no longer provide assistance in cases involving wild animals and wildlife management. If you have a wildlife problem or need to get rid of wildlife, need an exterminator or exterminating company, pest control or critter trapping or traps or wild animal prevention in Guilford County, you should call a privately owned wildlife removal company at this number: 336-310-0879

Guilford County Wildlife Removal Tip:

Guilford County, NC Animal Control News Clip:

Remember, for a dog/cat problem, call (336) 641-5990, and if you need wildlife removal service in Guilford County, call TruTech Wildlife Service: 336-310-0879.

Select Your Animal

Stray DogsSummerfield Stray Dog Removal Information

Stray CatsSummerfield Stray Cat Removal Information

RaccoonsSummerfield Raccoon Removal Information

SquirrelsSummerfield Squirrel Removal Information

OpossumSummerfield Opossum Removal Information

SkunksSummerfield Skunk Removal Information

RatsSummerfield Rat Removal Information

MiceSummerfield Mouse Removal Information

MolesSummerfield Mole Removal Information

GroundhogSummerfield Groundhog Removal Information

ArmadillosSummerfield Armadillo Removal Information

BeaverSummerfield Beaver Removal Information

FoxSummerfield Fox Removal Information

CoyotesSummerfield Coyote Removal Information

BirdsSummerfield Bird Removal Information

BatsSummerfield Bat Removal Information

SnakesSummerfield Snake Removal Information

DeadSummerfield Dead Animal Removal Information

OthersOther Wildlife Species Information